Wednesday, January 22, 2020

HomeHomeStar Wars Autog...Star Wars Autog...Through the Mai...Through the Mai...Lawrence Kasdan - Writer (ESB & ROTJ)Lawrence Kasdan - Writer (ESB & ROTJ)
Previous

Next
New Post
8/7/2012 1:42 PM

Sent him an OPIX 8X10 of the classic Luke and Vader with crossed lightsabres in the carbon freezing chamber (I'm told he re-wrote the blocking for that scene and added the line: "Impressive... most impressive...." can anyone confirm that? He didn't reply to my letter other than the signed 8X10) with a letter and SAE. Sent on July 29, 2011 and got back on July 31, 2012 signed in silver sharpie. Almost a year to the day... Canada Post likes to drag their feet, eh?

it went to:

P.O. Box 17578
Beverly Hills, CA 90209

Thanks Mr. Kasdan and Wattographs! 

New Post
9/12/2012 8:47 AM

Don't know if he we-wrote that exact scene, but I personally credit Empire's great dialogue to Kasdan. From reading "The Making of The Empire Strikes Back" it looks that some dialogue was re improvised with the actors and Kershner on the set, as it seems that clarity was needed.

Never the less I credit Lucas for the outline and plot, and Kasdan for the dialogue.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeStar Wars Autog...Star Wars Autog...Through the Mai...Through the Mai...Lawrence Kasdan - Writer (ESB & ROTJ)Lawrence Kasdan - Writer (ESB & ROTJ)

Endor Express Logo yodasnews.com

Home   |   Forums   |   Store   |   Celebrity Addresses   |   Recollections   |   Resources   |   Contact Us
Original Wattographs content Copyright ©1996-2015 Orwell Interactive Media. All Rights Reserved.