Wednesday, January 22, 2020

HomeHomeStar Wars Autog...Star Wars Autog...Through the Mai...Through the Mai...Mark Chiarello SuccessMark Chiarello Success
Previous

Next
New Post
7/29/2012 6:43 PM

I received my cards back two days ago signed by Mr. Chiarello along with a sketch/painting of Darth Vader and a note stating that my letter was lost in his office and an apology for the delay. It was really nice of him and I'm glad that I got it back. The sketch looks to be done with black paint on some thick paper stock. I'll have to send him a thank you note soon.

New Post
7/30/2012 9:07 PM

wow, that is fantastic.

I wish he would have lost my letter too    lol

New Post
9/12/2012 8:55 AM

I got a success from Mark as well. I sent several galaxy cards, which arrived signed along with a Stormtrooper sketch. He did the sketch in a black sharpie -in his style and it came out great!

Unfortunately, I broke the 1st rule of TTM collecting and spaced when I sent the request! I know! I know!

New Post
9/13/2012 11:10 AM

Do you have a picture of the sketch?

New Post
9/14/2012 11:08 AM

I don't. Let me see if I can get one. Our image posting on the forums isn't a user-friendly as we'd like :)

Previous

Next
HomeHomeStar Wars Autog...Star Wars Autog...Through the Mai...Through the Mai...Mark Chiarello SuccessMark Chiarello Success

Endor Express Logo yodasnews.com

Home   |   Forums   |   Store   |   Celebrity Addresses   |   Recollections   |   Resources   |   Contact Us
Original Wattographs content Copyright ©1996-2015 Orwell Interactive Media. All Rights Reserved.