Sunday, May 26, 2019

HomeHomeStar Wars Autog...Star Wars Autog...Star Wars Autog...Star Wars Autog...Connoisseur Series UpdatesConnoisseur Series Updates
Previous

Next
New Post
6/23/2012 3:26 PM

You guys do such great work on the CS items, I appreciate how difficult the logistics must be let alone the fact that signees can cancel / defer at a moments notice.
I like others are on edge of seats waiting for news on progress on all outstanding series

Any updates since beginning of year?

New Post
9/6/2012 1:50 PM

Hi, I believe the last update on Wookie and Jabba piece was earlier this year.

Have you any new Gary or Scott on progress please
Thanks in anticipation

New Post
9/14/2012 7:14 AM

Andreclan wrote:
You guys do such great work on the CS items, I appreciate how difficult the logistics must be let alone the fact that signees can cancel / defer at a moments notice.
I like others are on edge of seats waiting for news on progress on all outstanding series

Any updates since beginning of year?

Anything?

As have others, I've made a significant investment in pre paying for what will be a fantastic couple of items.

I have no doubt that they will be completed and that it takes time. It's just that I'd like to feel informed about their progress.

Thanks guys

New Post
9/16/2012 7:35 AM

Update? You bet! But not to the progress as we would like.

The Hoth CS was signed by stop-motion pioneer Doug Beswick right before C6. We're trying to establish communication with another model builder who would be a great add to the piece.

The Jabba CS is in a 'holding pattern' of sorts over in the UK. While the wait has been exhausting, the Pyeman has not been able to meet with Richard Padbury (the last signer in the UK) who is 7 hours away by train in 1 direction. When it finally happens, it'll be an all day trip and signing. Not easy to plan. After Padbury signs, there is 1 more planned signer here in the USA and then it's done! Believe me, we CANNOT wait.

New Post
9/16/2012 2:54 PM

Thanks jay, that's really helpful

Fingers crossed

Previous

Next
HomeHomeStar Wars Autog...Star Wars Autog...Star Wars Autog...Star Wars Autog...Connoisseur Series UpdatesConnoisseur Series Updates

Endor Express Logo yodasnews.com

Home   |   Forums   |   Store   |   Celebrity Addresses   |   Recollections   |   Resources   |   Contact Us
Original Wattographs content Copyright ©1996-2015 Orwell Interactive Media. All Rights Reserved.