Friday, August 23, 2019

HomeHomeStar Wars Autog...Star Wars Autog...Star Wars Autog...Star Wars Autog...Connoisseur Series UpdatesConnoisseur Series Updates
Previous

Next
New Post
2/15/2012 1:09 PM

Hi Gary & Scott

It's been sometime now since signing up for the Wookie and Jabba CS item...... of course this has not been without significant outlay in cost.

They are particularly special pieces and worth every penny.

It would be wonderful to get public updates on how they are progressing and when we can expect to receive them

Best regards

Paul

New Post
2/15/2012 4:02 PM

Scott has sent out emails when there's been any new news to pass along. The status remains the same as the last set of emails.

At present, for Jabba we're waiting for Bob Bromley and The Pyeman's schedule to match up so that we can finish the UK leg of that piece.

For Wookiees, we're awaiting the person who's gone to China to return to Australia.

"Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances." — Grand Moff Tarkin

New Post
2/17/2012 10:58 AM

thanks Gary, just worried I may have missed delivery as we've moved home. I unfortunately fell foul of the postal system here on the item you acquired from the Lucas Ranch - it never arrived, hence nervousness here

thanks again for update - relieved!

New Post
4/11/2012 9:13 PM

Updated picture of the Hoth CS posted on the Wattographs Facebook page! Gonna have another name added next week!

New Post
6/21/2012 8:37 AM

Any word on Wookiee CS? It seems like a parsec since we have heard anything on this.

Thanks,
Edwin

Previous

Next
HomeHomeStar Wars Autog...Star Wars Autog...Star Wars Autog...Star Wars Autog...Connoisseur Series UpdatesConnoisseur Series Updates

Endor Express Logo yodasnews.com

Home   |   Forums   |   Store   |   Celebrity Addresses   |   Recollections   |   Resources   |   Contact Us
Original Wattographs content Copyright ©1996-2015 Orwell Interactive Media. All Rights Reserved.