Sunday, May 26, 2019

HomeHomeStar Wars Autog...Star Wars Autog...Star Wars Autog...Star Wars Autog...Connoisseur Series UpdatesConnoisseur Series Updates
Previous

Next
New Post
3/14/2013 7:12 AM

A fellow supporter of Watto's and avid collector has been in touch and forwarded to me the following updates that have been found on "Rebelscum Boards" I am sharing as this thread has had a significant volume of views:-

on 31/12/12:
"Wookies: The items are in AU. It needs four signatures on it. The hold up is a couple of the guys are playing pro basketball in Israel. This piece was finished and everything was lost in the mail and needed to be started over.

Jabba: The items are in the UK. It does need another one or two signatures on it.

Jabba update on 7/2/13:
"It won't get lost. I know the person who has them in their posession in the UK. Trust me, they are in safe hands. Last I heard they were still trying to get time with Bromley before they're shipped back to the US. "

then this on Watto's facebook page on 21/2/13:

"So my responses don't run-on, I'll see if I can make it short and sweet. The Hoth CS is here with us awaiting another signer here in the US. There are 3-6 potential signers in the UK that we'd like to add. The Wookie CS is in Australia waiting for Chris to meet up with another Wookie or two. Then we need to get it to the UK for Dave and Lou Elsey to sign -then BACK to the US for David Accord to sign. Finished after that! The Jabba CS is in the UK waiting for the Pyeman, to meet up with Richard Padbury to sign. Then it will come back here for the last signer -then done! I'm trying to get an update on this asap *whew!* "

New Post
3/16/2013 2:48 PM

What a shame that you have to read other forums to find out the status of something you are paying money for because Wattographs doesn't bother to look at their own forums.  This entire site has turned into a joke.

New Post
3/16/2013 5:21 PM

It does make me feel a little stranded and questioning if I will receive what I have paid for. I remain hopeful.
Although I am sure the guys are doing what they can to finish and post these items, I agree it would be nice to receive updates as customers.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeStar Wars Autog...Star Wars Autog...Star Wars Autog...Star Wars Autog...Connoisseur Series UpdatesConnoisseur Series Updates

Endor Express Logo yodasnews.com

Home   |   Forums   |   Store   |   Celebrity Addresses   |   Recollections   |   Resources   |   Contact Us
Original Wattographs content Copyright ©1996-2015 Orwell Interactive Media. All Rights Reserved.