Welcome to the Wattographs Discussion Forums!
We intend for this to be a place for collectors to be able to interact with one another.
These forums are owned by Wattographs. That being said, and since we pay the bills to make this resource available, our word is the law. Anything we put down as "rule" is to be followed:
- Please post in the relevant forum. We have set up several forums for different subjects, in order to make some form of organization for collecting discussions.
- There are innumerable sites where you can discuss religion, politics and other topics that really don't belong here. Please avoid these types of discussions unless they are related to the "Force" religion or politics of the Star Wars universe.
- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning and eventual expulsion for repeat offenders.
- Members are asked only to post in English, as this is a mostly-English speaking community.
- Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text (mild curse words are acceptable), images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or expulsion.
- Please post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing." Users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or colored text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts.
- Please use an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting a new topic. Examples of bad subjects include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got an error!", etc. Examples of good subjects include; "Can someone help me with an address for <actor name>?", "When are items due to Wattographs for the <actor name> signing?", etc.
- Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. This includes offering autograph pick-up services (charged and free), photo services, solicitation etc. Recruiting members for your own autograph projects is not permitted and is also considered spam. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed.
- There are to be NO sales of autographs in our forums whatsoever. We will have a forum for trading, but any mention of sales will have the thread edited or removed. Forum members who abuse this will have their membership restricted or removed at our sole discretion.
- The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time. Please note that currently any very first post may automatically be placed in the moderation queue and will be approved/disapproved according to the present Rules. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Wattographs Staff and not users.
The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revocation of private messaging. Any changes or additions made to the rules will contain the date in parentheses when it was added or modified.
Thanks in advance for following our guidelines. We feel it will make Wattographs a better place when we're all on the same page.